The New Dogs

It all started with my uncle looking for a dog, and then he saw a dog that he liked. My uncle decided to get it but it would take a long time because C.B. came from Texas!!! It took a long time but C.B. finally arrived. She is two years old. It is a girl dog but sadly she won’t have anymore puppies. My uncle is going to get another dog called M.M.  who can have puppies. She isn’t here yet. Seeing C.B. for the first time was really weird because it has been a long time since I have been close to a dog but I eventually got used to her. C.B. is mostly black but her belly, face except her nose, tail and one paw is white. She is a black and white bull dog.  THE END

2 thoughts on “The New Dogs

1. I think I would like C.B. Your picture makes her look very friendly.

What did you do to get to know her so that you felt comfortable with her? Does she like to play with you?

Hopefully, your uncle lives close enough for you to visit C.B. a lot and enjoy taking walks and things with her.

Thank you for this wonderful post, E-Rex!

1. C.B likes belly rubs, treats and playing with someone. Once I offered those things, she came to like me. She likes running downhill and she likes playing with us on the trampoline! Thank you for commenting. I’ll tell C.B about your kindness.