MY TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA SO FAR ……..

When we arrived in South Africa, after thirty-six hours of traveling, I felt so relieved.  Guess what was the first thing we did? We went to my “funcle” [ fun Uncle] and watched some TV for a few hours and at maybe 12o’clock we went to sleep.

My “Papu” [Grandpa] fetched us from the airport
When we arrived at our new house the next day it looked amazing! It is very spacious and close to the beach. And guess what we had for lunch the next day? Fish and chips which tasted incredible!!!!!!

Delicious fish and chips

That same night I couldn’t sleep until 4 in the morning!!!!!! Our house is located in Fish Hoek.

The view of Kalk Bay from Boyes Drive

2 thoughts on “MY TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA SO FAR ……..

1. This is such an exciting post! I especially love the map so that I can picture where you are located, as I have always loved maps. That view is spectacular.

I have also always especially enjoyed your food reviews from places you’ve been. Keep it up! Our mouths water when we read your writing and see your photos.

Your whole family is in our prayers. We miss you, but we are so happy for you.

2. Wow! What a long trip! I wonder how long before you can sleep at normal hours?
    The fish and chips look yummy!
    I saw your father’s postings of the beach but I didn’t know you were living there! Very nice!!
    Enjoy!
    Praying for you all!